This blog (IPAP for short) is a collaboration among several musicians and thinkers, featuring ten contributing authors. Our aim is to celebrate innovation, creativity and holistic thinking, and to inspire and work towards improving how we think about performance and pedagogy for the next generation of musicians.
IPAP explores the following areas:
- Innovative Ideas in Performance
- Innovative Ideas in Pedagogy
- Performance Health (Body Mapping/Body Awareness)
- Performance Anxiety/Performance Skills
- Entrepreneurship and Career Development
- Flute teaching/performing tips (several authors are flutists)
- Weekly digests of inspired blog writings, articles and featured websites from around the globe
We welcome your insights and comments. And we’re happy to add your related site to our blogroll. A reciprocal link to our site would be appreciated. Just send us your site TITLE and URL.
We welcome subscribers to this blog. You will receive emails only when there are new posts. To sign up, see the upper right side of the blog and send us your email address. Or, if you prefer you can choose to get the RSS feed.
Thank you for visiting and feel to stay in touch with us by leaving comments or by sending us an email below!